I would like to thank the lovely Meredith from Polish and Charms for tagging me for the Blogger Appreciation Award. Thank you very much Meredith, I’m really happy for that!
Blogger Appreciation Award
The rules of the Award:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award with their blog link on your post.
2. Answer the following 4 questions.
3. Award the Blogger Appreciation Award to as many readers/commenters/supporters/followers as you’d like.
4. Let the blogger know you’ve just awarded them (by leaving a comment, a tweet, an email, etc.)
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. What are 1-2 reasons why you started blogging.
3. What types of blogs do you like to follow/read?
4. What is 1 thing you would like to improve on as a blogger/on your blog?
Here are my answers:
1. I have been blogging since October 2010 (1,5 year). Time flies, that’s for sure!
2. I started blogging because I wanted to share my nail polish mania with others.
3. I like to follow blogs that inspire me in one way or another.
4. I would like to do more nail art! There are so many nice things you can do with nail art!