Have you seen those nail arts with the drawn dreamcatchers? I’ve always admired them and then one day for a couple of weeks ago I decided it was time to do one of those. I only did an accent nail with a dreamcatcher but the drawing itself was quick and easy so I could have done it as a whole manicure as well. I liked it better as an accent though… The base color is Nfu-Oh MOR11 (yeah, I’m into mint polishes right now ). I’ve painted the dreamcatcher with Orly – High on Hope, Nordic Cap NP13 and IsaDora Power Pink using my finest nail art brush and a dotting tool. I loved wearing it!
Have you tried the dreamcatcher yet? Will you try it sometimes soon?
Nail Art - Dreamcatcher
Shimmer Polish does some amazing glitters! The variety of colors, glitter and base combinations is huge. Shimmer Polish Marilyn is just the color you would expect for the name Marilyn: a dark red. This one differs from most of the other Shimmer Polishes in my stash by the fact that it has a tinned base while most of the other Shimmer Polishes I have are glitters in a clear base. Marilyn covered in two easy coats. Isn’t she beautiful!
You can find Shimmer Polish on Etsy.
Shimmer Polish - Marilyn
For today’s Nail Art Sunday at Lelack I have a dotticure based on yesterday’s beautiful lime polish coming from Lime Crime, Pastelchio. I told you yesterday that there was something special about this manicure so today it’s time to reveal the reason why the manicure was special for me I had the most amazing time yesterday wearing this manicure while meeting six other nail polish bloggers at Sminkan that was so very kind to invite us in her home for a chat about polishes, nails and of course cats. I had the pleasure to meet up with Emma, the lovely girl that is co-blogging with Sminkan, Anne from Nailtastic, Jezzica from Little Miss Nailpolish, Chaosophia from One Inch Nails and Fia from Fialand and of course the absolutely lovely Sminkan.
The dotticure was done with two other Lime Crime polishes, the yellow Crema di Lemon and the lavender Lavendairy. I can’t wait to wear them on their own as they looked lovely on top of Pastelchio.
I’ve had my eyes on the Lime Crimes cremes for a long time but they have been out of stock until for about a week ago when I saw them restocked at Harlow&Co. I hurried to get the ones I wanted so now I’m a proud owner of 5 out of 7 of them . I’m even considering getting a backup for Pastelchio that is a beautiful lime, kind of glowy that has a great formula. I’m wearing two coats in the picture below but I think I could have used just one too. The reason I did use two coats is because I used this polish as a base for a nail art that I’m showing tomorrow for Nail Art Sunday and that I’ve worn for a special occasion. Wanna know the occasion and see the nail art? Come back tomorrow to take a look
Lime Crime - Pastelchio
I love getting awards but I’m just the worse at doing them in time I’ve got the Sunshine Award from two blogs during the last week, both from Sminkan and Tennnails. I would love to thank both of them! I really appreciate getting this award!
The rules for this award are:
- Thank the person who gave you the award
- Put the award badge on the blog
- List 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 5 or more blogs that are inspiring you
7 facts about me:
- I have two cats, one of them is living with my mom and is 19,5 years old!
- My second cat (the one that is living with me) is about 8 years old and I’ve found her outside my job one February morning.
- I love perfumes and have more of them than I actually need! Maybe not as many as nail polishes (that would be hard to achieve and very expensive too hehe) but still more than the average perfume consumer
- I have a black belt in a martial art sport.
- I love photography and most of my pics (besides the blog pics) are macros.
- My favorite flowers are orchids, both because they are beautiful and because they can stand being without water for a longer period of time. I don’t always remember watering my flowers :/
- I love painting. I haven’t done if for YEARS (besides my nails ) but I would love to pick it up sometimes soon.
I would love to nominate:
1. Mari’s Nail Polish Blog
2. A lacquered Affair
3. Paulina’s Passions
5. Boombastic Nails
6. Polished Marvels