Remember my white nails that I’ve shown you during the week? Together with today’s nails, they are part of the same guest post at Eleven.se. I’ve done three manicures that are inspired by the nails worn on the catwalk, and the manicure below is called by Elle “the new French”. Cool name, I thought. I also love the color combinations. It’s something about the black tips that is holding together the manicure in a pretty way! The polishes used for the manicure are:
- Yellow: OPI – Exotic Birds do not tweet
- Blue: L’Oreal – 770 Vert Epoque
- Red: L’Oreal – 558 Rouge Amour
- White: Sweden Nails – White Snow
- Nude: OPI – Coconuts over OPI
- Black: L’Oreal – Noir Noir
To see my third manicure inspired by this year’s nail trends, take a look here.