The first extremely busy month of 2016 is over and while I’m enjoying every single day, the days do past fast! Let’s take a look at the roundup for January including my favorite nail art, favorite polishes, features and some random miscellaneous at the end of the blog post.
- Floral nail art with water decals from Saijtam.se– As always, I love water decals and I love flowers, so I just had to have a floral water decal manicure as one of my favorites this month!
- Glitter gradient – I loved wearing this combination! The glitter glowed on my nails, something that didn’t showed up in the pictures even if I tried reproducing the manicure as close to the reality as possible!
- Matte stripes – I loved the color combination of this manicure! I also loved the classic China Glaze – For Audrey mattified!
- Essie – Starry Starry Night. I’m glad Essie decided to bring back this classic. It’s dark, it’s blue and it’s sparkling like a night sky during summer! It’s gorgeous! Knowing that this isn’t the original glitter I can’t help wondering if I would have loved the old one better!
- Trind – CC179 I’ve tried three Trind shades and I really loved all three! It was hard for me to choose a favorite among them but if I would have to I would go with the mutated taupe shade.
- IsaDora – Spring Light – This shade is so flattering to my skin! I love the finish and the lightness of this polish!
Guest posts at Eleven.se
- Half-moons with polishes coming from Ciaté’s collaboration collection with Olivia Palermo.
- Another half-moon manicure – this time done on the side of my nails. I’ve used polishes coming from Little Ondine that I love a lot! Little Ondine does water-based polishes and if you’ve followed my blog for the last months you might know how much I love these water based polishes!
- CND Vinylux – More flowers along with a presentation of some of favorite polishes from CND Vinylux.
- Little Ondine twins – the water based polishes now in a small bottles! No smell and a peel-off removal! Love!
During January I’ve enjoyed showing you some other types of blog posts than swatches and nail art. They are lots of fun to do but take so much more time and effort! I still love doing them and I can see myself continuing with these kinds of blog posts at least as a trial.
While you’re reading this blog post I’m on a business trip in Paris but I’ll be back by the end of the week with lots of ideas and maybe one or two new polishes I might buy on the trip. Be sure to come back every day anyway since I’ve got blog posts scheduled for the week ahead :)