Tomorrow we are entering December which comes with all the holidays, the present haunting and the lovely short but sweet vacation. I’m looking forward to this month more than ever this year. It’s not because I have a special reason for that, but who knows what this month will bring! I’m hoping for lots of nice surprises and a whole bunch of Christmas colors and nail art! But let’s just slow down a little bit and look back at November first!
This month I had a hard time choosing my favorites. I had to let go some of my favorite nail art because of other ones that I loved a little more. But that’s OK! Let’s take a look at all that remains!
- Winter nails with water decals – light blue background, trees and snowflakes. I love the snowflakes, especially the golden one! I also love the trees!
- Winter nail art – it’s snowing in the woods. A matte landscape with snow falling down. I love the calm of this one!
- Winter nails with water decals. Yeah, I actually love this one better than the one with the white background even if you can see the decals better on the other one.
I can say I love my water based nail polishes! They smell nothing, are biodynamic and come in a large variety of colors even including some gorgeous glitter! They are also easy to remove because you’ll just have to peel off the polish from your nails and that’s it! Even the glitter is easy to remove! I’ve also noticed that if the glitter is stuck a little bit and you can’t find a good edge to start to peel off the polish, try being under some warm running water. It worked wonders for me.
- Little ondine – Red Carpet Runway – golden rose. This is perfect for the coming season! I’m considering using this together with the black polish from the same twin set for some nail art!
- Little Ondine – Pretty In Pink. I love a good pink and this is a really nice shade
- Little Ondine – Red Carpet Runway – One part of a twin-set with small silvery holographic glitter and bigger golden holographic glitter. Love how these two shades glitter in all lights!
I’ve had three guest posts featured at Eleven.se
- Winter inspired guest post with snowflakes – What can I say, I’m looking forward to the winter weather, to the Christmas and so on
- Little Ondine – featuring Lava and Pretty in pink. An easy to do tape manicure with pink and red.
- Balloons for Eleven’s 11th birthday. I wanted to celebrate Eleven.se’s birthday with these balloons on my nails!
During November I’ve also done a tutorial showing how to do the Gradient nail tips. They are easy to do and quite eye-catch-y!