I love today’s graphic effect created with the hand tattoos from MoYou London! I’m so in love with these! And it’s so easy to create such an effect!
This is what I did:
- I painted my nails with the neon yellow Pipe Dream Polish – Light of Day .
- I cut the pattern that I wanted from the tattoo sheet. There are so many patterns to choose from on the same sheet and all of them are so pretty so it was a tough choice :D
- I placed the pattern on my nail and finger and pressed it down with a wet cotton pad.
- After 10-20 seconds I lifted the cotton pad also lifting the paper from my nail and finger. The pattern is now already transferred.
- I topcoated my nail because I wanted to keep this for a longer time. If you don’t topcoat your manicure the tattoos will soon disappear.
It’s so easy and so eye-catchy! The hand tattoo is coming from the Origami sheet which has lots of interesting patterns on it.