June has been such a busy month!! While the preparation for vacation is ongoing I’m also working on my nail care book and the date comes closer and closer to the launch day (1st of September)! So exciting and so much to do, both with the book and the vacation :D Let’s take a look at what has happened on the blog this month!
My features this month are at Eleven.se.
- Water marbling – a tutorial in water marbling with some tips and tricks
- A dotticure on the bare nail with a couple of Zoya polishes
- A waterfall manicure with contrasting colors
- Neon balloons
Three nail arts made it to the finals. These are:
- Abstract nail art with negative spaces – this is an odd manicure that I loved a lot! I could think of redoing it again any time!
- Midsummer manicure – The simplicity of this manicure won my heart
- Water marbling – I’ve done water marbling before but this combination is one of my favorites!
⦁ Clinique – Splish Splash – the polish makes me think of summer and vacation
⦁ Depend 330 – This made it to my top three despite the three coats needed for the application. I guess I love jellies!
⦁ Kiko 255 Violet Microglitter – This is such a stunner!
I hope you’ve had a great month yourself and that July will be an even better one :)