Last day of July today! Wow, time does run fast, doesn’t it! July being my vacation month this means on Monday I’m back to work and to the regular schedule of doing things. July has been a really fun month when I’ve been traveling to France in the beginning and visiting relatives after that. Being back home I’m planning August now and prepare for fall both when it comes to nail polishes and to the wardrobe and home. I’m really looking forward to this fall. I’ve always loved fall and especially pre-fall ^_^
Once again I’ve had a feature at Eleven.se with this pastel sideways watermarble. I love water marbling and I should really do this more often because blending colors that way produces such a cool result :D
I’ve actually worn most of the nail arts that I’ve shown you during July for a very short period of time, because I was preparing blogposts for the time I was going on vacation. I wish I could have worn some of them for a longer period of time though. Here are my favorites, in no particular order.
- Sunflowers – I love looking at the endless fields of sunflowers while I’m traveling through France and I loved wearing these sunflowers on my nails! I also love the dark green background :)
- Leopard print – I can’t really resist a pretty leopard print and this is one of those combos that I absolutely loved!
- Dotticure with a bow -Bows are so cute :D It’s really strange that I haven’t done a bow prior to the these that I’ve done this month :D
Two out of three of the polishes shown during July come from my vacation haul. The color range is still spring/summer even if I think I’m starting to look for the darker polishes now. I’m looking forward to this fall’s polishes, that’s for sure :)
- Sephora – Green Tea Time -I’m always buying these kinds of colors and they always have a special spot in my heart.
- Sephora – Psychedelic – This is also a shade that I’m loving on my nails and it’s also one of those shades that I’m reaching for quite often.
- Colors by Llarowe – Kit – My first Colors by Llarowe and I love it!
I hope you’ve had a great month too and that you also are looking forward to August. Fall is almost like a new beginning for me, I love the feeling of starting new things and new habits. The days are slowly becoming shorter (in Sweden the difference between the length of the days during summer and winter is HUGE) and I love the coziness of fall.
Stay tuned tomorrow when I have a surprise for you ;)