This is an experiment I did the other day that ended up quite interesting.
I started with an ancient silver/gold coming from A-England (Virgin Queen) and continued with a water spotted manicure.
The experiment consists in the water spotting because I didn’t use just one color for the water spots. I started dropping polishes onto the water surface just like I was preparing for a water marble but instead of starting to do patterns into the concentric rings, I continued with the water spotted method.
I think this experiment could evolve to something even more interesting if I had used other colors!
* This is a scheduled post so I won’t be able to read the comments and answer to the questions right now but I’ll be doing that as soon as I get back from my vacation