I feel that I’m repeating myself saying that last month has been so busy on a personal level but it’s really the truth so I’ll have to say that again for April too :D When it comes to blogging and polishes it was such an interesting month because I’ve got to learn how to deal with loose glitter, something that I haven’t tried before. I’m always in for learning something new so I loved experimenting with these! Let’s take a short recap of this month.
This month’s features at Eleven.se have been:
- Easter Nails – Five ideas for Easter Nails where I showed swatches of polishes having Easter colors, a dotticure and a couple of animal prints.
- Zoya Naturel Satins – The matte look has been quite big this spring and I absolutely loved the matte and satin-like look! This is a lovely collection and if you are looking for subtle and work appropriate polishes, you’ll find some gems in here.
- Tutorial for blobbicures – I loved doing this one so I’ll have to do more of it!
- Leopard print with tutorial – As I’ve recently told you, I think leopard print is so easy to do and a great pattern to put on if you are in a hurry.
I’ve done a lot of nail art this month, a great deal of it was while learning how to use loose glitter. Here are my favorite nail arts:
- Waterfall on orange loose glitter – It’s something about the orange base and the black and ancient silvery shade that makes this nail art stand out in my eyes among the other ones that I’ve done with loose glitter! I just love the combo
- Pink roses on white – I love this one so much! It’s the pink against the delicate white base that makes the manicure supercute and sweet! I must do roses more often!
- Blobbicure – This is also something I’ll have to repeat in the near future! I love the effect of the spreading blobs on the wet polish!
My favorites this month come all from Zoya (different collections though).
- Zoya Sage – From the Naturel Satins, Sage stands out as a lovely dusty green with at satin finish!
- Zoya Rayne – This polish is filled with turquoise shimmers! What’s not to love about this polish!
- Zoya Brittany – Another polish from Zoya’s Naturel Satins! I love how this one goes with my skin
This month I’ve also released the e-book as a pdf, a feature that allows you open and read the book without having a kindle or a kindle app installed on your computer. The book is available through my site but it can also be ordered through Etsy.