I really enjoyed putting together my first e-book about nails, “Basic Nail Art Techniques and how to combine them” last year and I remember thinking I’ve got to do this again soon so here I was a couple of months ago thinking wow, time really flies! How about the second book I was thinking about when I was finished with my first one? I’ve actually had several book ideas but I had to decide which one of them I wanted to do next. Then I realized that nail care is so important in order to have healthy looking nails so the topic was really clear to me the same day I decided I wanted to start the second book!
The title took a little time to decide on but now that I have (and have a cover) I’m ready to announce it for you. The book will be called “The Art of Nail Care – A guide to healthy looking nails” and it’s going to be released for Amazon Kindle September 1st.
Some of the topics discussed in the book are:
- The basic nail care tools that everyone should have in their homes
- How to build the perfect nail care kit for your purse
- The most common nail problems and what to do about them
- How to repair a broken nail
- A plan for you to follow to implement the right (for you) nail care routine into your everyday life
- How to think when it comes to food for your nails
I would love to hear your thoughts about the topic and also if you have topics that you would like to see in such a book, I’ll be gladly implementing them into it if possible.