It’s time to take a look at my favorite mainstream polishes swatched and worn during 2014. They are presented in no particular order.
- IsaDora – Autumn Leaves – There have been several similar polishes to this one but Autumn Leaves is still my favorite. Love that shimmer! The whole four pieces collection “Coffee & Poetry” was gorgeous and I’ve found my favorite nude Belle Beige among the four polishes.
- OPI – Coca Cola Red – A classic red creme! A must have.
- Deborah Lippmann – Flowers In Her Hair – This is even prettier in person! I must wear this again soon <3
- Pixi – Very Violet – I wore this during my vacation in France and turning back I bought an almost similar one Pipe Dream Polish – V.I.P. – Pass (a dupe?) I think I love this polish :D
- Zoya – Vega – The mixture of glitter is stunning! So is the texture and the color!