I wasn’t sure if I was going to like the outcome of this manicure but I knew I had to try :D I actually loved the result much more than I expected. The washed out effect that I produced by using the watercolor technique (described in my ebook), blending the colors together, it all made sense when it was finished. I started by using OPI – My Boyfriend Scales Walls as a base and I used the following polishes for the rainbow:
- Red – Essie “She’s Pampered”
- Orange – Orly “Melt your popsicle”
- Yellow – Pipe Dream Polish “Light of Day” (I actually need to wear this as a full manicure some day soon!)
- Green – Catrice “Take it Mint”
- Blue – Mavala “Cobalt Blue”
- Purple – Pipe Dream Polish “V.I.P. Pass”
This is a completely different type of manicure than last year and I love both of them!
That is absolutely beautiful. I love rainbows!!
Åh så fint, älskar regnbågsnaglar!!!
Vad läckert och inspirerande!
This is gorgeous! I love it! <3
I love rainbows! Awesome manicure!