For today’s challenge I want to share with you a traditional galaxy manicure. The picture is actually taken from my e-book on nail art where I’m showing step by step instructions on how to build a galaxy like this one. The colors used for this galaxy are:
- Nordic Cap NP12 – the black base
- A-England – Encore Margot – The silver parts on the nails. These parts will also have a little bit of rainbow effect since Encore Margot is a holo
- OPI – My Boyfriend Scales Walls – well if I’m using a white then it should be this one since it’s my favorite when it comes to whites :D
- Yes Love G10-2 – Yes, I wanted a light blue for my galaxy ;)
- Essie – She’s pampered – a lovely red that was perfect for the red areas
My last year’s galaxy was a little bit sparkier and more colorful :D.